USA: Carter's Promotes Pacifico To President
Pacifico, who joined Carter's in 1992, had been serving as the company's president of marketing.
In the expanded role, he will retain his current responsibilities for directing marketing, merchandising and retailing functions.
He will also assume additional operational responsibilities including supply chain management.
"Joe has played an important role in the growth of Carter's over the past 12 years and is regarded as one of our industry's most creative and innovative marketers," CEO Frederick Rowan said.
"He has been instrumental in establishing the company's product leadership in each of the Carter's, Tykes and Child of Mine brands.
"His assumption of broader duties as president now enables me to focus on identifying new opportunities to realise the full potential of our core businesses."
Prior to joining Carter's, Pacifico served as vice-president of marketing for denim giant VF Corporation.
Companies: VF Corporation
VF Corporation has announced that Eric C. Wiseman has been appointed president and chief operating officer and will assume responsibility for the company's day-to-day operations. Wiseman, 50, who prev...
Belgian fashion chain Kipling is planning to open five stores in the US this year....
VF Corporation owned denim brand, Lee, has seen growth of about 30 per cent in India, with sales rising from US$18 million (Rs780 million) in 2003 to over US$23 million (Rs1 billion) in 2004....
Peter Arnold has been named president of men's goods business John Varvatos Enterprises Inc....
VF Europe, a division of apparel giant VF Corporation, has extended its partnership with software company Geac by investing in its Quest eCollaboration system that will help it collaborate more closel...
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has announced a series of organisational changes aimed at streamlining its leadership structure and supporting the company's long-term growth plans....
Apparel manufacturer VF Corp has reported an 18 per cent leap in first-quarter income, encouraged by good business at its outdoor, imagewear and sportswear businesses following acquisitions....
Branded apparel company VF Corporation has completed its acquisition of surf-inspired footwear business Reef Holdings Corporation....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack