CANADA: Carter's Selects NSB Merchandising Solution
Carter's, an NSB client for more than 10 years, runs end-to-end NSB solutions to support their retail operations.
"NSB is a full-service provider, offering fully integrated solutions across the enterprise as well as the best practices needed to get the most out of them," Carter's director of retail systems Joe Inglis said.
"We feel their strong background in retail systems and the service they've delivered to us over the years provide the solid foundation we're looking for to support the critical migration of our enterprise systems."
With improved architecture, Connected Retailer Merchandising 3.0 gives retailers the ability to automate and synchronise all key merchandising functions within a single application.
Carter's operates more than 170 retail stores throughout the United States.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report