USA: Carter's To Close 15 OshKosh Stores
Children's goods company Carter's Inc says it will shut 15 OshKosh B'Gosh stores this month as part of a push to boost profits.
Carter's will start its store closure programme, which will affect 15 OshKosh B'Gosh stores, later on this month.
The company also plans to consolidate the three brands belonging to the OshKosh division - which Carter's bought back in May - into one single name.
The company has also announced the signing of a deal to keep chairman and chief executive Frederick Rowan II on until 2009.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective