CHINA: Cashmere Enterprises Association Established
A new trading association has been set up in Inner Mongolia in an attempt to regulate the Chinese cashmere market. The China Cashmere Enterprise Association has been established by 32 enterprises, government departments and financial institutions to regulate the levels of trading in cashmere, and will focus on setting floor prices for exports, ceiling prices for raw materials, offering recommendations on quality assessment and distributing export quotas and earmarked funds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores