USA: Castagna To Leave JC Penney
Vanessa Castagna, chairman and chief executive officer of JC Penney's stores, catalogue and Internet operations, has left the retailer after her employment contract expired on Sunday.
Castagna, who joined JC Penney in 1999, will be succeeded by Ken Hicks, the president and chief operating officer of JC Penney Stores and Merchandise Operations.
Hicks will take on the role in addition to his current duties.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020