USA: Casual Male Posts Lower Q3 Sales
Massachusetts-based clothing chain Casual Male Retail Group Inc on Thursday posted a fall in third quarter sales to $114.1 million from $125.2m in the year-ago period as results were affected by the lower store base.
The operator of 480 Casual Male Big & Tall stores, 58 Levi's/Dockers Outlet by Designs and 21 Ecko Unltd outlet stores added same-store sales for the 13 weeks ended November 1 slipped 1.1 per cent.
The company's Casual Male Big & Tall business had sales of $73.1m versus $74.7m last year while total sales at Levi's/Dockers outlet stores and Ecko Unltd outlet stores fell to $41m from $50.5m in the year-ago period.
Companies: Levi Strauss & Co
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss & Co is launching a super-premium range of apparel in conjunction with a foundation paying homage to pop-culture artist Andy Warhol....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss has named Tim Larcombe, who quit sportswear major adidas last week, as general manager of its UK and Ireland businesses....
Jeans wear giant Levi Strauss & Co has won a ruling which will help its campaign against garment maker Vogue Traders Clothing Co, which allegedly copied its denim goods....
Casual clothing giant Levi Strauss & Co has reported a leap in second-quarter profit due to expense controls offsetting sales slumps....
A Mexican appeals court has reversed a ruling that jeans maker Levi Strauss & Co was guilty of misguidedly targeting an ex-contractor as part of a clampdown on counterfeiting....
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss and Co is relaunching its Dockers brand in the Indian market with 'never-iron' 100 per cent cotton trousers....
Casual apparel company Levi Strauss & Co has named John Goodman as president of the US Dockers business, effective 6 June....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack