USA: Casual Male To Restructure Under Chapter 11
Casual Male Corp and certain of its subsidiaries have filed voluntary petitions to reorganise their businesses under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. The filings were made in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. In its filings, the company reported total assets of approximately $299 million and total liabilities of approximately $244 million as of February 3, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores