USA: Catalog Retailer, AmeriMark Direct, Goes Online
United Systems Incorporated (USI), a provider of e-business solutions, has created an e-commerce site for AmeriMark Direct, formerly known as TransAmerica Holdings. AmeriMark Direct is a direct marketer of women's apparel, cosmetics, jewelry, fragrances and shoes, as well as health-related merchandise. Gary Giesler, chairman of AmeriMark, said: "We now have a site that really works for us, is fully integrated with our legacy systems, and can grow with us as our web channel grows.""USI was able to meet all of AmeriMark's requirements as a single vendor," said John Harlow, president of United Systems. "We were able to combine details from more than 4,500 products in four catalogs, into a single user-friendly site, providing a tremendous benefit to AmeriMark's customers."USI is a subsidiary of Chesapeake Utilities Corporation, which can be found on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar