USA: Catalogue Giant Lands' End Reveals Revenue Rise
Leading US-based catalogue retailer, Lands' End Inc, on Thursday revealed that total revenue for the nine-week period ending December 28 rose eight per cent to $462.6 million from $427.1m in the year ago period. Total revenue for the 48 weeks ended December 28 climbed 6.3 per cent to $1.43 billion, from $1.35bn the previous year, while net income for the period was $64.7m, or $2.16 per share, up from $36.7m, or $1.20 per share, a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack