US: Cato appoints Bryan Kennedy to board
The Cato Corporation has appointed Bryan Kennedy III to fill a vacancy on its board.
Kennedy is president and CEO of Park Sterling Bank.
"We are pleased to welcome Bryan to our board of directors," said John Cato, chairman, president, and chief executive officer. "He brings experience and knowledge that will make him a valuable addition."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' January 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' December 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Sales at US fashion chains were given a late boost by Thanksgiving and Black Friday discount events at the end of November. Here's a snapshot of how retail bosses see their stores entering the crunch ...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack