USA: Cato In Expansion Drive
The moves are part of Cato's plans to become a national chain within five years. The company expects to open 65 stores in 2000 and plans to open 80-120 new stores per year for the next several years.
Mr Cato made his remarks to a crowd of 500 people in Charlotte during a dinner honouring The Cato Corp.
He also said the company is developing, with the help of an outside national design firm, a new store prototype scheduled to be rolled out beginning mid-2001 and is in the development and testing phase of installing an enterprise-wide system scheduled to be in operation over the next 12 to 24 months.
Companies: Cato Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Value women's fashion retailer Cato has appointed Reynolds C Faulkner as the company's new executive vice president, chief financial officer....
Discount clothing retailer The Cato Corporation has appointed Reynolds C Faulkner as its new executive vice president and chief financial officer....
Women's fashion retailer The Cato Corporation posted a strong profits increase despite almost flat sales, the company said....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' February sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' January sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Michael Moore has resigned from his positions of executive vice president, chief financial officer and director of retailer The Cato Corporation....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' August sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective