US: Cato lowers forecast despite Q2 profit rise
Value-priced fashion retailer The Cato Corporation has managed to lift its second quarter profit by 7%, but warned rising raw material costs will have a negative effect on second half performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- EU and Turkey to update customs union
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief