USA: Cato To Open Scores Of New Stores
Discount fashion chain Cato Corp on Friday announced ambitious plans to open up to 120 new stores every year for the next few years. The North Carolina-based retailer, which yesterday said it will move its listing to the New York Stock Exchange from Nasdaq, unveiled the expansion plan in a news release in which it also forecast earnings growth of at least 10 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"