USA: CBA Suits Up in Rim Rocka Clothing for Upcoming Season
The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) today announced that it has named Rim Rocka as the exclusive designer and manufacturer for the League's uniforms and official CBA-logo products for the 2000-2001 season. Rim Rocka, the New York-based clothing manufacturer of basketball apparel, will also design uniforms and apparel for the CBA All-Star Tour line. In addition, t-shirts, hats, replica jerseys and shorts are among the items Rim Rocka will supply to the CBA. Rim Rocka, founded in 1998, designs and manufactures a high-quality, fashion-forward, affordable clothing apparel line for today's basketball player. Don Welsh, president of the CBA said: "Rim Rocka is a company on the move and we are anticipating a long and fruitful partnership. Both companies share a burning desire to provide our fans with top-notch products that convey excitement and athleticism. "The Rim Rocka agreement is one among many strategic business moves that is designed to reinforce the CBA's overriding commitment to bring first rate basketball and basketball products to our fans." "We are excited to have the opportunity to work with an established organization such as the CBA. Working with the CBA will be a great opportunity for Rim Rocka to show the basketball world how serious we are about providing the flexibility, versatility and style that urban basketball enthusiasts look for in sports apparel," said Phil Keddy, vice president of Rim Rocka.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020