USA: CBD Wins Perry Ellis America Activewear European License
Perry Ellis International (Nasdaq:PERY), announced today the appointment of CBD International as its licensee for the Perry Ellis America Activewear brand in Europe. The first collection to be distributed will be Spring Summer 2001. "CBD International has been the distributor for Perry Ellis America athletic shoes in Europe for the past two years. Their results have been wonderful. To grant CBD the active wear license is both a logical next step and an acknowledgement of their success," said Allan Zwerner, president of licensing of Perry Ellis International. Guy Rapp, founder and CEO. of CBD International added: "This is our second step in building this famous designer brand in Europe and our ambition is making Perry Ellis America one of the global players in this industry". Perry Ellis International is a publicly traded company (Nasdaq:PERY - news), which markets men's, women's and children's products in 39 different categories under the Perry Ellis® Perry Ellis Portfolio® and Perry Ellis America® Trademarks. Perry Ellis products are available in the United States and in more than 26 countries with worldwide retail sales of almost $1bn. Supreme International, a division of PEI manufactures, markets and distributes more than 30 other trademarks both domestically and internationally. Founded in 1998 by Guy Rapp, CBD International relies on a unique concept: 'A Pan-European Distribution Network'. With centralized operations in Paris (France), central warehousing in Maastricht (Netherland) over 200 experienced sales agents and a customer base of over 2000 doors, CBD offers to American brands a global brand positioning in 15 European countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020