USA: Celanese Acetate Appoints New Retail Manager
Lori Jones has joined Celanese Acetate's New York office as retail manager, reporting to Keith Nagy, director of sales.
In this new post, Jones will liaison between chain stores, department stores and private label manufacturers and all knitters, mills, converters and apparel manufacturers who feature Celanese acetate. She will also educate and inform retailers on the attributes of garments containing Celanese acetate.
Before joining Celanese, Jones was with The Worth Collection and Forstmann and Co.
Celanese Acetate, part of Celanese AG, is the world's largest cellulose acetate filament producer. Its products, Celanese acetate and triacetate yarn are found in women's and men's apparel fashions, linings, home furnishings and industrial end uses. Celanese acetate filament is currently manufactured In the United States, Mexico and Belgium.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar