USA: Celanese Showcases Fabrics
Celanese Acetate's Spring/Summer 2002 Directives trend/colour forecast will be held between February 13 and May 1, 2001 at the firm's New York City showrooms at Three Park Avenue. In addition to trend analyst Jim Siewert's overview of European and American ready-to-wear collections, Celanese Acetate will show a global collection of current commercial Celanese acetate and acetate-blended fabrics from New York, Los Angeles, Mexico, Europe and Asia.The global collections will include both men's and women's fashion and linings fabrics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack