USA: Celine North America Announces New President
Luxury products group LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has appointed former Vera Wang VP Mario Grauso as president of Celine Inc, the United States operations of the Paris-based fashion brand.
Mr Grauso reports to Jean-Marc Loubier, worldwide president and CEO of Celine, and to Fred Wilson, president and CEO of LVMH Fashion Group Americas.
Founded in 1945, Celine is a leader in the woman's luxury market and offers ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories in over 86 boutiques around the world.
In addition to Vera Wang, Mr Grauso has held positions at Escada and in the Armani and Calvin Klein divisions of Italian company GFT.
Companies: Calvin Klein Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
It's not easy being green, but garment manufacturers are taking small steps towards offering eco-friendly apparel. Driven by consumer concerns about health and the environment, eco-friendly fabrics an...
Cash and carry chain Makro has been prosecuted for selling counterfeit Calvin Klein-branded jeans, despite an earlier out-of-court settlement with the Calvin Klein company....
Luxury label Calvin Klein is set to sign English football star David Beckham as an underwear model in a deal worth £1m, according to industry sources....
New York-based apparel company Warnaco Group has completed the acquisition of Phillips-Van Heusen's Calvin Klein subsidiary businesses in Europe and Asia....
Leading apparel maker Warnaco is to buy the companies that operate the licenses and related wholesale and retail businesses of Calvin Klein jeans and accessories in Europe and Asia for EUR240m (US$286...
Calvin Klein women's better sportswear, a division of the Kellwood Company, has named Chris Jackson vice president of design....
European polyester producer AdvanSA has introduced Coolmax into the women's ready-to-wear market....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar