FRANCE: Celine Unveils Special Currency Collection
Leading French fashion house Celine has unveiled a line of leather goods to commemorate the 12 European national currencies that will disappear next year when single currency banknotes and coins are introduced. The collection, which will go on sale later this month, includes a chocolate brown calfskin handbag featuring a coin from each of the dozen countries as well as specially-designed belts, handbags and purses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"