ITALY: Centenari & Zinelli Q1 Profit Slips
Italian textile firm Centenari & Zinelli reported a fall in first quarter operating profit to $486,000 from $667,000 in the year-ago period. The company, which produces yarns, textiles and elastics, said in a statement its consolidated turnover for the period slipped 3.7 per cent to $15.1 million from 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"