ITALY: Centenari & Zinelli Suffers Q3 Loss, Cuts Debt
The company, which posted a pre-tax loss of EUR700,000 in the same period last year, also recorded pre-tax earnings of EUR3.8 million for the quarter, up 2.7 per cent from the year prior.
Net financial debt, meanwhile, stood at EUR26.4m at the end of September, down from EUR27.5m at the end of June.
Centenari & Zinelli makes and supplies include yarn, cotton, linen and silk to the men's and women's apparel industry.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack