UK: Centre For Fashion Enterprise Launched In London
A new initiative to support London-based fashion start-ups was launched yesterday, backed by £100,000 funding from the London Development Agency. The Centre for Fashion Enterprise is based at the London College of Fashion off Oxford Street and hopes to lead to more young fashion labels becoming viable, sustainable businesses by providing them with vital access to management expertise, capital, knowledge and resources.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth