US: Centric Software introduces PLM Quality module
Centric Software has introduced a new Quality module for its product lifecycle management (PLM) system, which is designed to help quality teams streamline the quality control process while improving cost effectiveness.
The module is part of the Centric 8 PLM suite, and enables a variety of samples of the same product or material to be compared and contrasted.
"With these capabilities, the Quality module increases efficiency and improves cost effectiveness of important quality functions, directly impacting brand integrity," says Chris Groves, president and CEO of Centric.
"High-end fashion, apparel and other fast-moving consumer goods companies must reinforce and defend their brands at every point in the product development process, he adds.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
As product lifecycle management (PLM) software becomes a greater necessity to inject organisational efficiency in today's highly competitive global fashion market, PLM vendors are rushing to provide c...
Three years ago, just when Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software was beginning to generate a buzz as a tool to simplify and inject efficiency into apparel supply chains, some complained the syst...
These days, PLM software suppliers are feeling ecstatic about the growth potential that China, India and Asia Pacific are bringing to their business - which is poised to benefit from the region's boom...
Forecasts for the uptake of product life cycle management (PLM) technology in the clothing industry have slowed from the bullish expectations of three years ago. But software suppliers are still confi...
New York-based DC Design International, the firm set up by fashion designer and Nautica brand founder David Chu, is to implement Visual 2000's enterprise software to help streamline operations and red...
Privately-owned department store retailer Belk Inc has invested in TradeStone's PLM software to help increase global visibility across its retail, sourcing and order management capabilities....
Sports and casual wear retailer JD Sports Fashion Plc has selected Centric Software to provide product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help improve the product development process for its appar...
Men's trouser maker Louis Raphael is modernising its IT platform with a new enterprise software solution to manage its product development, sourcing, supply chain management, order fulfilment and reta...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack