Centric Software opens first Scandinavian office
PLM solution provider Centric Software has opened its first office in Scandinavia as part of its ongoing global expansion.
Based in Göteborg, Sweden, Centric says the new office brings new product lifecycle management (PLM) opportunities for local clothing, footwear, luxury goods and consumer goods industries.
Specifically, the company intends to develop a market throughout Scandinavia after its first customer in the country, outdoor wear brand Norrøna, adopted Centric 8 PLM last year to support its growth and innovation plans. The solution supports Norrøna's overall development process such as product specifications, materials management, sourcing, quality and calendar management.
"Centric will support the local fashion industry with intuitive, easy-to-use, web- and mobile-based PLM software that provides a 'single version of the truth' solution," says Daniel di Benedetto, Centric's regional director for the Nordic and Baltic countries.
The move comes less than a month after Centric Software opened its first Latin American office in Mexico City, as part of efforts to support the fashion industry in the region.
US sleepwear firm MGT Industries has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help optimise its product development process and drive the company's global growth initiative....
Specialist software provider Browzwear Solutions says its 3D digital technology can now be merged with Dassault Systèmes' Product Lifecycle Management solution to streamline the way fashion companies ...
Pentland Brands, one of the world's largest sports, outdoor and fashion companies, has rolled out product lifecycle management (PLM) and supplier relationship management (SRM) systems across its Bergh...
Fashion brand Bench has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help optimise its product development process and drive the company's global growth initiative....
European children's and maternity fashion retailer Orchestra has invested in a new product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help optimise its product development process....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020