INDIA: Century Textiles files $23.2m Q4 profit
Century Textiles & Industries Ltd has reported a net profit of INR943.60m (US$23.2m) for its fourth quarter ended 31March, on sales of INR9.07bn.
For the full year, profit was INR2.73bn on sales of INR3.21bn.
However, the company says its results can't be compared with the previous year periods since it has virtually ceased manufacturing operations at its textile mill at Worli.
Last year's full year profit was INR1.09bn on sales of INR2.64bn.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing