INDIA: Century Textiles Q1 profit drops 40%
Yarn, fabric and denim maker Century Textiles & Industries has posted a 40% slump in first quarter profit to INR625m (US14.6m) from INR1.042bn in the same period last year.
Total income for the quarter to 30 June rose 12.9% to INR9.679bn, from INR8.576bn a year ago, the company said in a statement today (22 July).
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022