ITALY: Cerruti installs new CAD system
Italian fashion designer Cerruti has installed the Assyst CAD system at its office in Paris. The software will be used in the company's sportswear segment in the development of high-quality T-shirts and designs for the leather apparel line.
The design tool will help relieve personnel of routine tasks, with Assyst claiming users can save between 15% and 20% on pattern-making time.
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Vietnam garment exports slow as orders stall
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- Nike digital direction pushes speed and innovation
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access