ITALY: Cerruti installs new CAD system
Italian fashion designer Cerruti has installed the Assyst CAD system at its office in Paris. The software will be used in the company's sportswear segment in the development of high-quality T-shirts and designs for the leather apparel line.
The design tool will help relieve personnel of routine tasks, with Assyst claiming users can save between 15% and 20% on pattern-making time.
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020