ITALY: Cerruti installs new CAD system
Italian fashion designer Cerruti has installed the Assyst CAD system at its office in Paris. The software will be used in the company's sportswear segment in the development of high-quality T-shirts and designs for the leather apparel line.
The design tool will help relieve personnel of routine tasks, with Assyst claiming users can save between 15% and 20% on pattern-making time.
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- Smart sportswear faces mass production challenges
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Cambodia labour abuse claims disputed
- “Unsafe” Bangladesh factory refuses to evacuate
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019