USA: Cerruti Steps Into LuuLuu's Virtual Dressing Room
LuuLuu, Inc, a service provider for the apparel industry, will unveil its Virtual Dressing Room application for Cerruti today. The Virtual Dressing Room gives designers the ability to display and merchandise their collections online, enabling buyers to view and place orders from any location worldwide, at any time of the day or night. By leveraging LuuLuu's online service, designers and suppliers have a unique solution to increase exposure time and improve the communication process as they merchandise and sell their lines to buyers worldwide. By streamlining the process, LuuLuu's services can help designers and suppliers increase e salestheir sales via broader and more convenient exposure, reduce the cost of merchandising e costs and increase efficiencies leading to increased exposure and shortened the time to get product to market."LuuLuu provides an innovative and seamlessly integrated solution for a Virtual Dressing Room," says Fausto Lazzaretti, executive vice president and general manager of Cerruti Group Service New York. "The LuuLuu Dressing Room gives buyers an accurate representation of merchandise so they can make informed buying decisions." With the LuuLuu Dressing Room, buyers view merchandise on virtual models with an accurate representation demonstrating fit, colour, drape and flow with interactive zoom and mix-and-match functionality. Cerruti will showcase the Virtual Dressing Room, using it to display both its Cerruti Arte and Cerruti 1881 lines, at a press event today at the Cerruti boutique on Madison Avenue. Following the New York party, the Cerruti lines using LuuLuu's Virtual Dressing Room will be showcased in a series of events at Cerruti stores in Paris, Milan, and Hong Kong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective