USA: Cerruti Steps Into LuuLuu's Virtual Dressing Room
LuuLuu, Inc, a service provider for the apparel industry, will unveil its Virtual Dressing Room application for Cerruti today. The Virtual Dressing Room gives designers the ability to display and merchandise their collections online, enabling buyers to view and place orders from any location worldwide, at any time of the day or night. By leveraging LuuLuu's online service, designers and suppliers have a unique solution to increase exposure time and improve the communication process as they merchandise and sell their lines to buyers worldwide. By streamlining the process, LuuLuu's services can help designers and suppliers increase e salestheir sales via broader and more convenient exposure, reduce the cost of merchandising e costs and increase efficiencies leading to increased exposure and shortened the time to get product to market."LuuLuu provides an innovative and seamlessly integrated solution for a Virtual Dressing Room," says Fausto Lazzaretti, executive vice president and general manager of Cerruti Group Service New York. "The LuuLuu Dressing Room gives buyers an accurate representation of merchandise so they can make informed buying decisions." With the LuuLuu Dressing Room, buyers view merchandise on virtual models with an accurate representation demonstrating fit, colour, drape and flow with interactive zoom and mix-and-match functionality. Cerruti will showcase the Virtual Dressing Room, using it to display both its Cerruti Arte and Cerruti 1881 lines, at a press event today at the Cerruti boutique on Madison Avenue. Following the New York party, the Cerruti lines using LuuLuu's Virtual Dressing Room will be showcased in a series of events at Cerruti stores in Paris, Milan, and Hong Kong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020