US: CGS to launch multi-channel planning module
Computer Generated Solutions (CGS) is launching a Multi-Channel Merchandise Planning Module for its Blue Cherry Enterprise Solution.
The company today (23 April) said the module should improve individual retail, wholesale, catalogue and internet channel results. It will benefit fashion and apparel companies by reducing stock-outs and mark-downs as well as improving productivity and collaboration.
"To thrive in today's extremely competitive fashion and softgoods marketplace it's crucial for companies to stay up-to-date on consumer demand and continuously improve collaboration with their channel partners," said GGS Applications Solutions Group president Paul Magel.
He added that the new solution helps retailers to merge individual plans into a single, multi-channel arrangement that can increase sales, margins, fulfillment rates, and inventory turns across their entire operation.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020