UK: Chairman Appointment Precedes Bonmarche Float
Privately owned women's wear retailer Bonmarche has appointed Clive Taylor-Clague as chairman. The appointment is intended to strengthen the board ahead of a flotation. Taylor-Clague is also chairman of Budgens, the convenience store group, and Kunick, the leisure group. He is also a former director of Electra Investment Trust, the private equity specialist.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth