USA: Challenging Season Hits Neiman Marcus Revenues
The Neiman Marcus Group Inc today reported diluted earnings per share of $0.51 for the second quarter of fiscal 2002 compared to $0.84 for the same period in 2001, attributing the shortfall to "a challenging fall season." For the 13 weeks ended 26 January 2002, the company reported total revenues of $908 million compared to $924 million in the prior year. Comparable revenues declined 3.0 per cent. Net earnings were $24 million against $40 million previously.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth