US: Champion ties up apparel deal with US Lacrosse
Champion Athleticwear, a unit of T-shirt and underwear giant Hanesbrands, has been selected as the official performance apparel of US Lacrosse by the sport's national governing body.
As part of the deal, Champion will also present two major events: the 2010 US Lacrosse National Convention as well as the 2010 US Lacrosse Champion Challenge in Orlando, Florida.
"The partnership with Champion is a valuable relationship that provides US Lacrosse with new resources to further accomplish our mission, while giving our 300,000 members access to unique discounts on high quality performance athletic apparel," said Steve Stenersen, president and CEO of US Lacrosse.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Hanesbrands has set itself ambitious energy reduction targets as part of its commitment to increase its use of renewable power sources....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda....
Apparel group Hanesbrands could double its earnings over the next three to four years thanks to distribution gains and a potential retail recovery, the company said....
US brands and retailers are being urged to source at least 1% of their total apparel production from Haiti in an effort to aid reconstruction in the earthquake-torn country....
LaCrosse Footwear is to expand US production and increase efficiency by moving to a new Danner factory in Oregon, the company announced....
Increased sales to the US military helped LaCrosse Footwear to report a near doubling in fourth quarter profit to US$2.3m....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report