US: Champion ties up apparel deal with US Lacrosse
Champion Athleticwear, a unit of T-shirt and underwear giant Hanesbrands, has been selected as the official performance apparel of US Lacrosse by the sport's national governing body.
As part of the deal, Champion will also present two major events: the 2010 US Lacrosse National Convention as well as the 2010 US Lacrosse Champion Challenge in Orlando, Florida.
"The partnership with Champion is a valuable relationship that provides US Lacrosse with new resources to further accomplish our mission, while giving our 300,000 members access to unique discounts on high quality performance athletic apparel," said Steve Stenersen, president and CEO of US Lacrosse.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel group Hanesbrands has set itself ambitious energy reduction targets as part of its commitment to increase its use of renewable power sources....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda....
Apparel group Hanesbrands could double its earnings over the next three to four years thanks to distribution gains and a potential retail recovery, the company said....
US brands and retailers are being urged to source at least 1% of their total apparel production from Haiti in an effort to aid reconstruction in the earthquake-torn country....
LaCrosse Footwear is to expand US production and increase efficiency by moving to a new Danner factory in Oregon, the company announced....
Increased sales to the US military helped LaCrosse Footwear to report a near doubling in fourth quarter profit to US$2.3m....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022