UK: Change At The Top For Dinkie Heel
Dinkie Heel, the UK-based manufacturer of toe caps and other footwear components, has appointed a new chief following the retirement of David Parkes, the company's former chairman. He has been replaced by Richard Organ, who was previously employed by Clarks. A spokesman for Dinkie Heel said that he hoped Mr Organ's appointment would push the company back into profit. Dinkie was badly affected by the weak euro during 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again