FRANCE: Chargeurs And Najberg Create Subsidiary
France-based Chargeurs Fabrics and Najberg SA (Wattrelos - Northern France) have signed an agreement to set up a new company called: C2N Textile Service, where Chargeurs Fabrics will hold 51 per cent of the company's capital and Najberg SA 49 per cent. C2N Textile Service will benefit from the service and capability to bring to market innovative non-wool products that have built Najberg's reputation. The new company will manufacture and sell garment fabrics under the Najberg and Najville brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands