UK: Chargeurs Buys Parkland Holdings Divisions
Chargeurs UK has followed up its acquisition of Drummond by buying part of West Yorkshire-based Parkland Holdings. A short statement issued jointly by Chargeurs UK and Parkland Holdings said that the two companies have signed an agreement for the acquisition. It said that Chargeurs will, as a result of the deal, reinforce its position in the UK, and the statement added that "important synergies with Drummond, another subsidiary of Chargeurs UK Ltd, as well as with other international Chargeurs Fabrics sourcing and logistics platforms will be developed to optimise performances."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar