UK: Chargeurs Buys Parkland Holdings Divisions
Chargeurs UK has followed up its acquisition of Drummond by buying part of West Yorkshire-based Parkland Holdings. A short statement issued jointly by Chargeurs UK and Parkland Holdings said that the two companies have signed an agreement for the acquisition. It said that Chargeurs will, as a result of the deal, reinforce its position in the UK, and the statement added that "important synergies with Drummond, another subsidiary of Chargeurs UK Ltd, as well as with other international Chargeurs Fabrics sourcing and logistics platforms will be developed to optimise performances."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020