UK: Chargeurs Buys Parkland Holdings Divisions
Chargeurs UK has followed up its acquisition of Drummond by buying part of West Yorkshire-based Parkland Holdings. A short statement issued jointly by Chargeurs UK and Parkland Holdings said that the two companies have signed an agreement for the acquisition. It said that Chargeurs will, as a result of the deal, reinforce its position in the UK, and the statement added that "important synergies with Drummond, another subsidiary of Chargeurs UK Ltd, as well as with other international Chargeurs Fabrics sourcing and logistics platforms will be developed to optimise performances."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack