FRANCE: Chargeurs Q2 Turnover Falls To €234m
Turnover at French textile company Chargeurs SA dropped to €234 million for the second quarter of 2004, down from €277m in the same period of 2003.
For the first six months of 2004 turnover was €440m versus €517m for the first half of 2003.
Chargeurs, which makes wool-based fabrics and interlinings, generates 62 per cent of its turnover in Europe, 22 per cent in Asia and the remaining 16 per cent in the Americas.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report