AUSTRALIA: Charles Parsons Snaps Up Grange Jacquard
Australia-based Charles Parsons & Co Pty Ltd has agreed to acquire Grange Jacquard from the receivers and managers of Yarraville Textiles Pty Ltd, part of the Bradmill Undare Group. The deal, due to be completed on November 1, is the latest in a series of acquisitions which includes Austrim Textiles' Stock Service business and is aimed at removing uncertainty within the market for supply of knitted fabrics in Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"