AUSTRALIA: Charles Parsons Stocks Up On Austrim
Charles Parsons and Company today said it has acquired Austrim Textiles' stock service business as part of its pledge to supply the Australian garment industry with locally produced fabrics. "Whilst our competitors are pre-occupied with how quickly they can exit this market, Charles Parsons is committed to working with our Australian customers to supply them products and services which maintain their long term viability," said Mr Jim Liaskos, managing director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores