SWITZERLAND: Charles Vögele CFO leaves company
Swiss fashion retailer Charles Vögele has announced that its CFO Dr Felix Thöni is leaving the company.
He will still be available to assist the group until the end of the year if necessary but the search for a successor has begun, Charles Vögele said.
Its board of directors and group management thanked Thöni for his commitment over the last seven years.
Charles Vögele has 851 branches in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Slovenia, Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar