SWITZERLAND: Charles Veillon Puts Restructuring Plan On Ice
Catalogue clothing company Charles Veillon on Monday agreed to suspend its controversial restructuring plan which had included the loss of around 200 jobs. The firm said it had put on ice until at least the end of the year plans to move its logistics centre from western Switzerland to central Switzerland in cooperation with mail order firm Ackermann.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores