SWITZERLAND: Charles Voegele Reveals Executive Reshuffle
Clothing chain Charles Voegele Holding AG on Tuesday announced a senior management reshuffle as part of its new corporate strategy.
The fashion retailer said in a press release that CEO Daniel Reinhard, and head of IT, Organisation and logistics, Marcus Arnoczky have been joined by new CFO Felix Thoeni and head of buying Serge Brugger.
The company, which operates stores in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands, added that as part of the reorganisation, Reinhard will also assume operational responsibility for sales at group level.
Last month, the firm posted a 65.8 per cent year-on-year plunge in first half net profit to $8.5 million as it was hit by inventory costs and currency losses and said it expects consumer confidence to remain weak during the second half.
Companies: Charles Vögele Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Clothing retailer Charles Voegele Holding AG has reported a bigger-than-expected first-half net profit after boosting its product range and deploying cost-cutting measures....
Clothing retailer Charles Voegele Holding AG has named Thomas Huwiler as head of menswear, accessories, underwear, children's wear and sportswear operations....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective