SWITZERLAND: Charles Voegele Reveals Executive Reshuffle
Clothing chain Charles Voegele Holding AG on Tuesday announced a senior management reshuffle as part of its new corporate strategy. The fashion retailer said in a press release that CEO Daniel Reinhard, and head of IT, Organisation and logistics, Marcus Arnoczky have been joined by new CFO Felix Thoeni and head of buying Serge Brugger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores