USA: Charlotte Russe Announces New Board Member
Charlotte Russe Holding Inc, a rapidly growing specialty retailer of fashionable, value-priced apparel and accessories for young women, has appointed Leonard H Mogil as a new member of its board of directors. This addition increases the size of the board to six members. "Len brings a wealth of experience in many aspects of retail to our brand," said Bernard Zeichner, chairman and CEO. "His association with us is in keeping with Charlotte Russe's seeking out the best people to help us as we continue our rapid expansion."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth