USA: Charlotte Russe Appoints Mark A. Hoffman COO
"Mark has an extensive retail background that immediately enhances our capability to continue growing rapidly," said Bernard Zeichner, CEO.
Prior to joining Charlotte Russe, Hoffman, 52, was COO of Pacific Sunwear. There he was responsible for more than 500 Pacific Sunwear and d.e.m.o. stores; distribution and logistics, real estate and construction. Previously, Mr Hoffman was president and COO of Claire's, a chain with about 2,000 stores at that time. Over the course of his career, Mr Hoffman also held various senior management and operating positions at Accessory Place, Country Road Australia and Ann Taylor.
"Mark's addition broadens the infrastructure at a key time as the company continues its national expansion. Charlotte Russe is committed to building a solid management team to support our growth objectives. Mark's experience and track record will provide Charlotte Russe with the operational and retail expertise we need to compete in this dynamic retail environment," Mr. Zeichner noted.
"I am delighted to join the Charlotte Russe team and look forward to playing a key role in continuing our strategic plans and helping realize the company's vision for expansion," said Mr Hoffman.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
Women's wear retailer Ann Taylor is to open 75 new stores this year after breaking the US$2bn sales barrier during a much-improved 2005....
Ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores has more than doubled its third-quarter profit on improved inventory management and merchandise, but said quarterly sales missed forecasts....
Specialty retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has enjoyed a 20 per cent third-quarter profit jump, boosted by good sales of surf-inspired lines and a higher gross margin....
Teens' and young adults' retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc has named Wendy Burden as chief operating officer....
Women's specialty retailer Ann Taylor Stores Corporation has named Ronald Hovsepian as non-executive chairman of the board, effective upon the retirement of J Patrick Spainhour as chairman and chief e...
Casual apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc says its second-quarter 2005 net income increased 21 per cent, reflecting better sales and a rise in operating margin....
Upmarket ladies' wear retailer AnnTaylor Stores Corp has secured a trademark license agreement with clothing maker Guangzhou Pan Yu San Yuet Fashion Manufactory Ltd....
Casual apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc has announced the retirement of president and chief merchandising officer Tim Harmon, and has also named Reenie Benziger to the position of ex...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack