US: Charlotte Russe appoints new member of the board
Young women's retailer Charlotte Russe has appointed Jennifer Salopek to its board of directors.
Salopek, a principal with New-York business advisors ARC, is a former executive vice president of strategy with Tommy Hilfiger. She also served as senior vice president during her five-year tenure at Calvin Klein.
In addition to serving on the board of directors, Salopek will also be a member of the company's audit committee.
Charlotte Russe chairman Bernard Zeichner said: "We are pleased to have Jennifer Salopek join our board, and we look forward to benefiting from her thorough knowledge of apparel retailing."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Calvin Klein Inc has signed a licensing agreement with G-III Apparel Group Ltd for women's better suits in the United States, Canada, and Mexico....
Wal-Mart Stores is reportedly mulling a bid to acquire Tommy Hilfiger Corp....
Hong Kong-based fashion company Tommy Hilfiger Corp is preparing to auction itself off, according to sources cited by The Wall Street Journal....
Tommy Hilfiger Europe BV, a subsidiary of luxury goods group Tommy Hilfiger Corporation, has announced the opening of its new office, showroom and retail store complex at the Piazza Oberdan in Milan....
Calvin Klein is set to close its Barcelona, Spain, shop next month as the US fashion brand continues to perform unsatisfactorily in Spain, just-style has learned....
Luxury goods giant Tommy Hilfiger Corporation has reported decreases in preliminary pre-tax full-year income and revenue, and warned that 2006 revenue will fall below previous predictions as orders on...
Top apparel company The Warnaco Group Inc has signed deals with Swimwear Anywhere Inc and design giant Calvin Klein Inc to accelerate the company's launch of Calvin Klein women's swimwear in North Ame...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022