USA: Charlotte Russe Hires Director Of Stores
Vicente, the former senior director of financial and store operations at Banana Republic, will be responsible for all store operations functions including execution of a national expansion program in the position.
"It is with great pleasure that we announced the addition of Beatrice to our team," CEO Mark Hoffman said.
"The talent and experience she brings to our company is well timed as we seek to achieve our national expansion goal to operate a combined total of 700 Charlotte Russe and Rampage stores."
Charlotte Russe currently operates 335 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022