USA: Charlotte Russe Names Hoffman CEO, Q3 Profit Down
Women's fashion retailer Charlotte Russe Holding Inc on Thursday posted a sharp slide in third quarter net profit and named chief operating officer Mark Hoffman as its new chief executive officer. The California-based operator of nearly 300 stores reported earnings of $2.8 million, or 12 cents per share, compared to $5.6m, or 24 cents per share, in the year-ago period due to problems at its young-women's fashion segment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"