USA: Charlotte Russe Posts Fall In Same-Store Sales
Leading US specialty retailer of value-priced apparel and accessories for young women, Charlotte Russe Holding Inc, on Thursday posted a 20 per cent jump in net sales to $111.9 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2002. However, comparable store sales fell 12.1 per cent during the quarter ended December 29, compared to a rise of 3.7 per cent for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Operating income for the period dropped nine per cent to $12.3m from $13.6m, while net income fell eight per cent to $7.4m from the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report