USA: Charlotte Russe Posts Fall In Same-Store Sales
Leading US specialty retailer of value-priced apparel and accessories for young women, Charlotte Russe Holding Inc, on Thursday posted a 20 per cent jump in net sales to $111.9 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2002. However, comparable store sales fell 12.1 per cent during the quarter ended December 29, compared to a rise of 3.7 per cent for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. Operating income for the period dropped nine per cent to $12.3m from $13.6m, while net income fell eight per cent to $7.4m from the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective