USA: Charlotte Russe Posts Flat Q1 Profit
Women's fashion chain Charlotte Russe Holding Inc on Thursday posted flat first quarter net income of $7.4 million and said total sales for the period climbed 19 per cent to $133.3m from $111.9m in the year-ago quarter.
The California-based operator of 268 stores said weak mall traffic hit its earnings results and added same-store sales for the 13 weeks to December 28 slipped 3.6 per cent.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022