USA: Charlotte Russe Posts Flat Q1 Profit
Women's fashion chain Charlotte Russe Holding Inc on Thursday posted flat first quarter net income of $7.4 million and said total sales for the period climbed 19 per cent to $133.3m from $111.9m in the year-ago quarter. The California-based operator of 268 stores said weak mall traffic hit its earnings results and added same-store sales for the 13 weeks to December 28 slipped 3.6 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth