USA: Charming Shoppes In $21m Share Buy-Back
The Pennsylvania-based company, which acquired Limited Brands' Lane Bryant chain last year and operates 2,334 stores across the US, said in short news release it paid $6.705 each for 3.175 million of its shares.
Companies: Charming Shoppes
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion retailer Charming Shoppes said it boosted full-year and fourth-quarter 2005 income and sales, driven by good trading at its Lane Bryant and Catherines Plus Sizes brands,...
Women's plus-size apparel company Charming Shoppes has forecasted increased sales and earnings outlook for the upcoming financial year....
Women's retailer Charming Shoppes has appointed a new group divisional president and a subsidiary president....
Plus-size women's apparel retailer Charming Shoppes is to set up 75 outlet stores under its Lane Bryant brand after signing a lease agreement with Retail Brand Alliance....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Large-size apparel retailer Charming Shoppes has enjoyed a 69 per cent jump in third-quarter profit on higher same-store sales....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022