US: Charming Shoppes makes board addition
Multi-channel apparel retailer Charming Shoppes has appointed M Jeannine Strandjord to its board of directors.
Strandjord is an experienced financial executive who most recently served as SVP and chief integration officer of Sprint Corporation.
Charming Shoppes operates 2,236 retail stores in 48 states as well as a range of catalogues.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion retailer Charming Shoppes said it boosted full-year and fourth-quarter 2005 income and sales, driven by good trading at its Lane Bryant and Catherines Plus Sizes brands,...
Women's plus-size apparel company Charming Shoppes has forecasted increased sales and earnings outlook for the upcoming financial year....
Women's retailer Charming Shoppes has appointed a new group divisional president and a subsidiary president....
Plus-size women's apparel retailer Charming Shoppes is to set up 75 outlet stores under its Lane Bryant brand after signing a lease agreement with Retail Brand Alliance....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Large-size apparel retailer Charming Shoppes has enjoyed a 69 per cent jump in third-quarter profit on higher same-store sales....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar